On The Day of the House Clearance
- We will meet you, or your representative, at the property at the time and date agreed.
- We will ask you to show us exactly what you would like done – if this has not been done already. Specifically this is to to point out anything which you do not want clearing or removing from the property and any last changes to your instructions.
- Our team will then set to work. We will empty the whole house, including all the cupboards, the loft, the shed, the garage. and if you have asked us, the carpets will be cleared too. All furniture and contents will be removed and taken away for correct disposal – this also means recycling where appropriate.
- When the property is empty, we will leave it clear and tidy. If refurbishment has been agreed then we will get on with the job.
- We will then give you a call, and ask you to meet us at the property, to check that everything has been done to your satisfaction. To date, we have never had an unsatisfied customer.
- It is only then, when the job is done, that we ask for payment from you. You can pay by cheque or debit card, and we will give you a full VAT invoice, which in many instances you can forward to your solicitor for reimbursement.